BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shannon Tagged Me.

I have been tagged!!
A little about me...
What are the last 3 things you purchased?
*a cell phone
*three fish
*fire belly newt

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
I don't down load songs.

What are 3 wishes?
* My Parents would make and outdoor house where I could have any animals I wanted
* My Parents would pay my phone bills for 1 year.
* That Spike would hurry up and get 2 feet long.

What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
* Get Married and have a family
* Own a Pet Store
* Go Sky Diving

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
* Ice cream
* Pie
* Chinese anything

What are 3 things that freak you out?
* Chinchilla Fur Coats (Save the Chincilla!)
Crulty to animals
If one of my pet die.

Name 3 things you are good at?
* Bowling
* Animal Care
* Speed texting

Name 3 things you are currently coveting
* Lap top
* Really nice car
* Bigger Room

3 bloggers I tagg
*Kayla
*Deloy
*Brad

2 comments:

nina said...

What are you coveting a really nice car for? Aren't you a little young for that mister! You better not be driving behind mom's back.

Shannon said...

Way to be McKay. I am trying to get Deloy to do his tag!