Ok i just had to tell you about my brand new lizard and he is worth every penny... all $70 of him and that may be alot but this little guy wont be little for long hes going to get up to 2 feet long. But at the moment he is still small. By the way i have finally got a name for him its Spike. This is one of the 5 most friendliest reptiles in the world they absalutly love people. Just on the way home with him today he got out of his container ran up the car seat and came and plopped down on my hand. So far the two things he loves to do is to be held and im not kidding he goes nuts when you come in the room amd wont stop pacing untill you hold him and rub his tummy. Number two is... and this is kind of weird but he absulutly loves thoes hot pack thing that you go camping with you know the small ones that you shake and they get all hot. he is crazy about thoes the will run as fast as he can and just lay on it getting his tummy all worm. I MEAN HOURS! if you want to see some pictures of adult one just go to Google and type in bearded Dragons.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Posted by McKay at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is awesome McKay! I like him. I'm always interested to know what latest pet you have. You are such a good pet owner.
Wow McKay that is really cool. He looks like he is going to be a lot of fun. He sounds like my type of lizard, if I had a hot pack I could lay on all day I would. I can't wait to see it, and you! Love you!
I've been trying to teach Callie how to say lizzard so she'll be able to say it by the time we get there. I think she's going to like it.
Post a Comment