Im so excited for today because today's the day that i get my kitten. My sister Karren first got two little kittens. But know she doesn't want one because it doesn't have long hair. but me im perfectly fine with it. I still haven't got any good names for him so if you think of one just leave me a post.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Posted by McKay at 5:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
McKay,
I think your new kitten is adorable. I am so glad that you get to keep him. I know you'll take good care of him. I love you and miss you so much. Your blog is really cool!
Love,
Nina
How about "Harley Bait" as a name? How does Harley do with the kitten? Good luck.
Shawnee
Harley just loves those kittens and doesn't have any problems with them.
Post a Comment